Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Crazy Sisters.....

My crazy sisters came to spend the day with me and make sure I'm still alive and kicking.  We had such a fun day, laughed so much I'm a little sore now.  I actually went on an outing to Walgreens and the Dollar Store.  Stuffed my drains in my pants and away we went.  I was hoping I wouldn't be questioned about the bulge under my shirt..... ha, they sure would have gotten the shock of their life. 

I think I've gained 10 lbs from all the food and goodies my friends have brought the past week.  They are just unbelievable.  My colleagues and nurse friends brought me a beautiful card that included a stack of gift cards to every restaurant in town, I am not even kidding.......  To all my friends: you have brought light to a very dark time in my life and I can't tell you how much that means to me.  I love you so much, you make me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Laughter is such good medicine!! And laughing with sisters...is the B.E.S.T.
    Thank you Jesus that Connie had such a great day with her sisters! Thank you for the outpouring of love you are showing her!
    Ps. 18:28 You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light!
    Rest well tonight, knowing He's got ya!!
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you have been able to get out of the house. I'll tell you what girl you are a remarkable lady. You have such wonderful spirit and humor. I love you much.

    ReplyDelete