Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ran Over by a Mack Truck

Well, I guess I got a little cocky about doing so well........ this morning is a whole different story. I feel like I've been hit by a train.  Wow, what a difference from yesterday. 

I can take the bandages off today and take a shower.  Boy, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet or not, we'll see.  I'm so blessed to have Bryan and my momma here to take care of me.  I also have the best friends a girl could ask for.  They are spoiling me with dinners, goodies and lots of love.  I appreciate it SO MUCH. 

Say a prayer for Elizabeth Edwards' family and may she rest in peace.

2 comments:

  1. i can't know what you're going through, i didn't have to have quite so traumatic a sx, but i can tell you this... i don't know if you remember me saying this to almost everybody i ever talked to that was going through this same thing... you can do this, after the shock and fear wear off (and it does) you will pull on your survivor hat on tight and you will put one foot in front of the other... one day, two day, one foot, one foot... and then you will look up and you will see that you have passed through this valley.... you will think to yourself. "self, i did it" and you wil look to heaven and whisper... "thanks so much for your love, your guidance, and your healing strength.... you are in my prayers daily... hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you could get through it. Now healing and moving forward. I think you have a good guy, not that I am prejudice. LOL He is a sweetie. # and new address. Milk your helpers all you can. I love you much.

    ReplyDelete